生活中需要有道的英语口语一定要学会。
挂号 Registration:
A:Where shall I register, please?
请问在哪儿挂号?
B:Here. Do you have a registration card?
这里舒服用英语怎么说,你有挂号卡吗?
A:Yes. Here you are.
有,给你。
B:Please register your information here and pay for it. And I’ll make a medical record for you.
请在这儿注册信息并交费,我要给你写一份病历。
A:OK. How much do I need to pay for the registration?
好的,我需要付多少钱挂号费?
B:Please pay ten yuan for the registration.
请交10元钱挂号费。
A:Here is my money.
给你钱。
B;This is your registration card. Please don’t lose it and bring it whenever you come.
这是你的挂号卡。请不要遗失,每次来时带着它。
A:Yes, I will. But can you tell me how to get to the consulting room?
好的,我会带的。请问到诊疗室如何走?
B:Go down this way until you come to the drugstore. Make a left turn and it's just there.
沿这条路走到药房,再向左拐就到舒服用英语怎么说了。
我头疼得厉害:
A:Good morning. What's the matter with you?
早上好。你哪里不舒服?
B:Good morning, doctor. I have a terrible headache.
早上好,医生。我头疼得厉害。
A:All right, young man. Tell me how it got started.
别着急,小伙子,告诉我怎么回事?
B:Yesterday I had a runny nose. Now my nose is stuffed up. I have a sore throat. And I’m afraid I've got a temperature. I feel terrible.
昨天我老流鼻,现在有点鼻塞。我喉咙很痛,恐怕还伴有高烧。感觉糟透舒服用英语怎么说了。
A:Don't worry, young man. Lat me give you an examination. First let me take a look at your throat. Open your mouth and say'ah' .
小伙子,别担心,让我给你检查一下。我先看看你的喉咙,张开嘴说“啊”。
B:Ah.啊。
A:Your throat is inflamed. And your tongue is heavily coated. You have all the symptoms of influenza.
你的喉咙发炎了,舌苔很厚。这些都是感冒的症状。
B:What am I supposed to do then?
那我该怎么做呢?
A:A good rest is all you need, and drink more water. I'll write you a preion.
你需要好好休息,多喝水。我马上给你开药方。
B:Thank you very much.谢谢。
探望生病的朋友:
A:Steven, have you got better now?
史蒂文,你好点了吗?
B:Yeah, the doctor said that I can leave soon.I really miss home.
好多了,医生说我很快就可以出院了。我真想家啊。
A:I guess you miss your wife and children very much.
我想你是想念老婆和孩子吧。
B:Yeah, you are right. But I have to stay for another day for observation.
是啊,你说的没错啊。但是我必须再呆上一天观察一下才行。
A:If necessary, I can stay here to accompany you until you are discharged.
有必要的话,我可以在这里陪你到出院。
B:No, thanks. I am very grateful that you can come to the hospital to visit me.
不了,谢谢了。你能来医院看我,我已经很感激了。
A:You are my best friend. That's what I should do. Please don’t be a stranger.
你是我的好朋友,那是我应该做的,请不要客气了。