生活中,无法忍受我们总会遇到一些让我们忍受不无法忍受了的事情。今天给大家整理了“受不了”在英语中的表达。
can't take it (anymore).
I need to spend at least one hour taking bus to my company everyday. I can't take it anymore. So I moved.
我每天都要花几小时在上班的路上,我实在受不了了,所以我搬家了。
stand v. 站立;忍受
can't stand sth.
无法忍受某事
I can’t stand the unfair treatment.
我忍受不了这种不公正的待遇。
bear v. 忍受;承受
can't bear sth.
无法忍受某事
She treats me like a baby, which I can’t bear.
她把我像孩子一样对待,我真受不了。
abide /?'ba?d/ v. 忍受,容忍
can't abide sth.
无法忍受某事
I can't abide noise.
我忍受不了噪音。
be tired of sth.
厌烦厌倦;也可以表达受不了某事的意思。
I'm tired of so much housework!
我受够了这么多的家务了!
get on one's nerves
让某人浑身难受,也就是受不了的意思。
It really gets on my nerves when a person's cell phone goes off during a movie!
在看电影的时候,一个人的电话总是响起,真的让我受不了!
put up with 忍受,容忍
I’ll have to put up with the noise till I move next week.
在我下周搬家之前,我还是得忍受这种噪音。
sb. have/has had enough
某人已经受够了
I have had enough.
我已经受够了。
I don't want to eat bread because I've had enough.
我不想再吃面包了,因为我真的吃得够多了。